Do you know that one of the greatest, easiest, new habits you can start today is to drink a glass of warm lemon water every morning?
Lemons oxygenate and hydrate and are a natural energizer. Here are a few more of the many benefits of lemons:
Excellent source of vitamin C, potassium, calcium, magnesium, and phosphorous
- Boost your immune system
- Help replenish body salts after a strenuous workout
- Good for your skin
- Support colon health and aid in digestion
- A powerful anti bacterial
- Balance the ph level in your body (Viruses love an acidic environment. Lemons help to alkalize.)
- Help to flush out toxins in your body
- Can alleviate heart burn
- Reduce pain and inflammation
- Help maintain eye health
It is a perfect time of year to incorporate this gentle morning detox before the onslaught of winter bugs and overindulgent holiday eating.
Add this new “good morning” drink to your life for longterm wellness!
**note of caution…..undiluted lemon juice can affect the enamel of your teeth so always dilute with water. I suggest taking a big swig of plain water afterwards.
Sending lemony love!